Saturday, October 18, 2008

Noise

I think I can now hear again after again doing the COCOBEST event. This is the robotic event the schools in Collin Co do each year. The event has a theme each year that the kids have to build their robot from scratch and then do the event. It is done in a school gym with school bands and a lot of noise. The radio operators help get the kids from the pit area ( work area) to the floor where they compete. Rena had the easy job of sitting and calling the scores in. I how every was on my feet from 9am to just after 315pm helping get the kids to the right location and on time. But it was fun as always. It was a beautiful day today 50 in the morning and 78 by afternoon and clear blue sky.

No comments: