Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Mom's 75th Bday surprise
It has been a great 4 day . My brother and I flew my mother in to Texas for her 75th birthday. what she did not know was our 2 sisters were coming in as well. Well as you can guess Mom was very very surprised. What a great 4 days to spend with my brother and 2 sisters and mother. It was the happiest I have seen my mother in I don't know when. We saw her humor which has been missing for a long time. It was the first time in I don't remember when just we kids and mom spent time as a family to talk and enjoy each other and to reflect on our past as kids and family. While there were bad times growing up there were good times we enjoyed. It was great and I hope my sister and brother enjoyed the time we had. I know each of us gave up time with our own families and work I think this will be one more good thing for us to remember. I love each of you my brother and sisters and I am glad I have each of you to call my family and siblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment