Sunday, October 26, 2008
finally
well I finally got the rebuilt antenna installed this weekend. It has been a 6 month operation rebuilding and cleaning up the old antenna and getting it ready to replace the larger rebuilt antenna that has been on the tower since we moved here. The large antenna I believe along with the strong winds we get here in Texas may have caused the rotator to fail early. So with the purchase of a little larger rotator that was purshed back in March I now have the smaller antenna and the new rotator installed. It took a little over 1-1/2 days with a half day on Friday. But what a great weekend for weather. Upper 40's and mid 70's. the only issue this time of the year is the sun is alwys in your face because it is so low in the sky this time of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment